Community InformationOrange County, FL
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corp
- American Academy Of Urgent Care Medicine The
- Arnold Palmer Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women Part of Orlando Regional Healthcare System
- Centra Care Florida Hospital Walk In Urgent Care
- Centra Care Walk-In Medical Care/Florida Hospital
- Dr P Phillips Hospital
- Florida Hematology & Oncology Specialists PA
- Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Hca Health Services Of Florida, Inc.
- Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare Inc
- M D Anderson Cancer Center Hlthln
- Medical Education Op Gn
- Nemours Foundation
- Orlando H.M.A. Inc.
- Orlando Regional Healthcare
- Orlando Regional Rdlgy Dept
- Orlando South Homecare
- The Injury Docs
- Miami Dade County Manager
- Miami Dade Office of the Chair
- Miami Dade Office of the Mayor
- Miami-Dade Fire Rescue We protect people, property and the environment by providing responsive professional and humanitarian fire rescue services essential to public health, safety and well-being.
- Miami-Dade Police Department
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is a medical/surgical facility, providing inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services to the communities of northeast Miami-Dade and southeast Broward counties.
- Baptist Health The mission of Baptist Health is to improve the health and well-being of individuals, and to promote the sanctity and preservation of life, in the communities we serve.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute is committed to the protection and preservation of the treasured gift of sight.
- Catholic Health Services provides a full continuum of healthcare and services to the southeast Florida community.
- Cedars Medical Center is located in the heart of Miami.
- Coral Gables Hospital provides comprehensive services designed to help you get well and stay well. Our community information center is part of Tenet South Florida.
- Hialeah Hospital is a 378-bed acute care facility that has been serving the health care needs of communities from central to north Miami-Dade
- Jackson Health System The strength of Jackson Memorial Hospital is its broad range of tertiary services and clinical programs and a medical staff that is recognized nationally for the quality of its patient care.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center "To deliver quality, compassionate, and cost effective Healthcare services, in a safe environment, through operational excellence to our West Dade residents"
- Kindred Hospital - South Florida - Coral Gables is a 53-bed JCAHO accredited, Medicare-certified, long-term, acute care facility.
- Larkin Community Hospital provides the highest quality primary care, to serve the medical needs of our community, to honor the patient bill of rights and to ensure patient safety.
- Mercy Hospital A 483-bed acute care facility, Mercy Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- Miami Children's Hospital provides comprehensive care and rehabilitation in all clinical areas for infants, children and young adults.
- Miami Jewish Home & Hospital for the Aged offers a full menu of residential and community-based services, including skilled nursing care, Alzheimer's care, assisted & independent senior living, rehabilitation, adult day care, home care, hospice, mental health services and case management.
- Palmetto General Hospital is a 360-bed acute care facility that serves the needs of growing South Florida communities
- Coral Gables Gazette The newspaper has kept a tradition of giving its reader's the best source for local coverage of their South Florida communities.
- Daily Business Review The paper delivers investigative and ground breaking news for dealmakers in South Florida and fresh business leads for entrepreneurs.
- Entertainment News and Views Entertainment News & Views is a premier arts, dining and entertainment weekly for over 25 years
- Miami Daily
- Miami Herald Internationally recognized, prize-winning newspaper serving one of the most vibrant, diverse regions in America.
- Miami New Times New Times has established a reputation for compelling stories ignored or overlooked by major media, for insightful coverage of local arts and entertainment, and for unflinching exposure of Miami's steamy political life.
- Miami News Daily
- Miami Today Miami Today specializes in uncovering important news about how business, government and civic life in Miami.
- Street Weekly The Westside Gazette newspaper has maintained the professional, insightful and reader sensitive reporting that has gained the trust and respect of South Florida's African American community.
- Sun Post
- Big Cypress National Preserve The first National Preserve in the National Park System, Big Cypress has a mixture of pines, hardwoods, prairies, mangrove forests, cypress strands and domes.
- Biscayne National Park We invite you to use this website as a way to test the waters, and hope that you will plan a visit to immerse yourself in the many moods of Biscayne National Park.
- Everglades National Park Many wonders may be seen from a car window, but the Everglades reveals its greatest treasures to those who get out into it. Many of the park's trails are paved or wooden boardwalks.
- Alliance for Reliable Transport The goal of ART is to elevate the public transit debate by disseminating knowledge and providing opportunities for fair and balanced discussion.
- Around the Clock Airport Shuttle Serving the Palm Beach's, Ft. Lauderdale & Miami Metropolitan areas. We offer airport shuttle and private service to all Airports, Seaports, Attractions & Hotels.
- City of Coral Gables Trolley The trolleys are part of the Urban Improvement Program of the City of Coral Gables, which was implemented to assist the flow of traffic in the commercial areas and to provide connectivity to Metrorail.
- Miami International Airport
- South Florida Regional Transportation Authority Serving Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties.
- African Heritage Cultural Arts Center The Center provides quality training for children and teens in performing, visual and media arts; develops its own resident companies; and supports arts organizations.
- Bass Museum of Art The purpose of the Bass Museum of Art is to collect, preserve, exhibit, and interpret the visual arts.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden "Our mission is to save tropical plant diversity by exploring, explaining and conserving the world of tropical plants"
- Joseph Caleb Auditorium The Auditorium is the center of many community programs and activities, including the Heart of the City Cultural Arts Series, featuring nationally known African-Americans of distinctive accomplishment and more.
- Miami Metrozoo
- Miami Seaquarium is the number one attraction in South Florida, being one of the leaders in manatee rescue, rehabilitation and release.
- Miami-Dade County Auditorium is a Greater Miami's premier performing arts center for grand opera, symphony, theater, concerts, ballets, lectures and other programs of community interest.
- Women's Park
- Coconut Grove Playhouse Broadway by the Bay
- Jackie Gleason Theater offers a diverse, year-round season of cutting edge and traditional programming that includes comedy, concerts, ballet, Broadway, television productions, and much, much more!
- Ambulatory Surgical Facility Of South Florida Ltd
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
- Broward Health
- Florida Medical Center
- Hca Inc.
- HealthSouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hollywood Medical Center
- Hollywood Mss
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Joe Dimaggio Childrens Hospital At Memorial
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Medical Resources, Inc.
- Medstar Health
- Memorial Outpatient Center-Hallandale
- MinorEmergi Center
- Ortho Rehab Of Hallandale Bch, Llc
- Outpatient Surgical Services Ltd
- Pain Consultants Of Fl
- Pain Management/Coral Springs Surgical Center
- Parkcreek Surgery Center
- Solantic Pembroke Pines
- South Broward Hospital District
- Sunrise Regional Medical Center
- Tenet Health Systems
- Tenet Healthsystem Medical, Inc
- The Sunrise Ophthalmology Asc Llc
- Visual Health & Surgical Center
- West Florida Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- Westwind Consulting Inc
- Cleveland Clinic Florida in Weston is a fully-integrated campus including a state-of-the-art Clinic housing a medical staff with more than 100 physicians practicing more than 40 different medical specialties
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Memorial Healthcare System provides safe, quality, cost-effective, customer-focused healthcare services to its patients regardless of their ability to pay, with the goal of improving the health status of the community it serves
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center a full-service hospital conveniently located to serve the Northwest Broward
- Outpatient Surgical Services
- Plantation General Hospital Located just a few miles directly west of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and thirty minutes North of Miami, PGH is Broward County's recognized leader in maternity and pediatrics
- St. Anthony's Rehabilitation Hospital The St. Anthony's Rehabilitation Team work with one important goal in mind: to design a program individualized for each patient that helps them to achieve the maximum level of functional independence they need to return home and resume daily activities
- University Hospital and Medical Center has been serving the Broward County community since 1974. This private 317-bed facility is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and staffed by approximately 550 physicians and 1,000 healthcare professionals
- Westside Regional Medical Center Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center has evolved into a 224-bed medical center and health care complex, continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology
- Express, The
- Florida Offset
- Forum Publishing Group Inc
- Gazeta Brazilian News
- Griffon Graphics Inc
- Hollywood Gazette
- In The Biz Magazine
- Israpost Inc
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Our City Weston
- South Florida Business Journal
- South Florida Sun Times
- The Good News
- Triton Publishing Group, Inc.
- Waterfront News
- Ziegler Publishing Co Inc
- Broward Times
- Miami Herald Miami & Ft. Lauderdale News
- Palm Beach Post
- Port Everglades
- St. Petersburg Times
- Bass Park
- C B Smith Park
- Colohatchee Park
- Ft Lauderdale Stars Gymnastics
- Hagen Park
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Recreation Area
- Broward County Parks and Recreation Division
- Crandon Beach is consistently named among the Top 10 beaches in the nation. There are more than two miles of "lagoon-style" beach, with calm water protected by a constantly shifting offshore sandbar
- Everglades Holiday Park
- Fort Lauderdale Beach world-famous beach stretches 3.5 miles, offering swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling along three reefs, as well as shops, restaurants, bars and hotels to the south, quieter stretches to the north and a dog-friendly beach in between
- Hollywood North Beach Park offers sun and sand for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling
- Broward County Administrator is the chief executive officer of Broward County Government and directs the day-to-day functions of County government under the auspices of the Broward County Board of County Commissioners
- Broward County Sheriff's Office
- Broward County Clerk of Courts
- Public Defender's Office
- Broward County Library provides convenient access to a full range of innovative and cost-effective services that satisfy the changing needs of the people of Broward County for information, education and recreation
- Amtrak Trains
- Broward County - Airlines
- Broward County Transit is number one public transportation option for getting around Broward County
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- Greyhound Bus
- South Florida Commuter Services
- Tri-Rail South Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- Water Taxi
- Broward County Commission's Cultural Division is the designated local arts agency for Broward, mandated by both the State and the County
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts features a 1,500 seat theatre, a dance studio and meeting rooms; the Center offers a Broadway Series, Comedy Series, Concert Series, Kids Series, and other special engagements
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is one of the world's preeminent botanic gardens, with extensive collections of rare tropical plants including palms, cycads, flowering trees and vines
- Ft. Lauderdale Antique Car Museum contains 22 Packard automobiles from 1900 to the 1940's, along with a gallery dedicated to the late President Franklin D. Roosevelt plus several special collections of automobile memorabilia
- Fort Lauderdale Aquatic Complex
- Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science provides experiential pathways to lifelong learning in science for children and adults through exhibits, programs and films
- International Game Fish Association
- Jungle Queen Riverboat barbecue and shrimp dinner sightseeing cruise with variety show departs nightly
- Loxahatchee Everglades Tours Airboat tours of the Everglades, with frequent sightings of alligators, wading birds and more
- Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale is Broward County's most exciting venue for cultural activities
- Young at Art Children's Museum provides hands-on cultural, educational and arts experiences for youth that awaken their creativity in a fun and exciting environment
- Brandon Health & Rehab Center
- Brandon Surgery Center
- Center For Cancer Care At University Community Hospital
- Center for Cancer Care At University Community Hospital
- Children's Cancer Ctr
- College Of Medicine
- Community Hospital Family Practice, Llc
- Diabetes Treatment Center At U
- East Tampa Homecare
- G N G Preventive Occupational Environmental Medical Services LLC
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
- Hca Inc.
- Iasis Healthcare Corporation
- Jsa Healthcare Corporation
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Kindred Hospital-Bay Area
- Kindred Hospital-Central Tampa
- Labor Of Love Birth Ctr
- Lakeside Occ Med
- Lakeside Occupational Medica
- Medical Clinics-USF Physicians Group
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- Revello Medical Center
- Saint Josephs Womens Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sun City Hospital, Inc.
- Tampa Caremax Pharmacy
- Tampa General Hospital
Central Realty Group LLC
12250 Menta St. #105, Orlando, FL 32837